- rest and relaxation
- volunteer at therapeutic horse riding center and begin riding lessons
- lot's of outdoors activities: swimming, hiking, day-trips, camping, star-gazing, sunshine...
- date (it's time)
- dance (dates with dancing involved)
- paint and draw/sketch in nature
- play music/guitar
- focus on health and exercise
- work full-time/save money for the winter and pay bills
- chip away at GA hours
- read and study for pleasure
Finished part one of my MA in art therapy and have been working so hard! I feel pleased and see my hard work panning out and I'm so glad to have a little freedom to enjoy.
It's gonna be an awesome summer! I'm so excited!!!